What is SD?
“Execute the businesses processes used in selling, shipping and billing of products and services that is nothing but Sales and Distribution.”
- SD stands for Sales and Distribution module.
- SAP ERP SD provides a complete sales management solution for a critical problem of industries.
- SD is integrated with the MM and PP functional modules.
- SD allows companies to input their customer sales price, check for open orders, etc.
- It is a part of the logistics module that support your customers, starting from quotations, sales orders and all the way towards billing the customer.
Scope of SD
- In SD module having the high career opportunities in India as well as global.
- SD will stay core for most future Business Suite implementations, what does SAP strategies mean to experienced functional SD consultants.
- Who interested in the sales side of SD and want to move further to Marketing, then the very large scope to here.
- This module is tightly integrated with SD and Plant Maintenance (PM).
Syllabus For SD
Introduction to ERP
What is ERP?
Why do we need ERP?
Advantages of ERP
Major ERP Packages
SAP & R/3 Architecture
What is SAP?
History & Features of SAP
SAP R/2 Architecture (Limitations of R/2 Architecture)
SAP R/3 Architecture (Types of work processes)
SAP R/3 Application Module
Introduction to SAP SD
History of the SAP
Introduction to SD
Enterprise Structure Creation (IMG)
Creation of Company,
Sales Organization and associated Definition and assignment of subsequent Business structures.
Master data Sales and Distribution
Creation of Masters – Customer and Material
Impacts and Importance of masters and related IMG activities, Understanding of the concept of Partners
Designing of pricing procedure and seeing its impact till the level of billing
Creation of Access sequence
Creation of condition types
Creation of Records for automatic Pricing and related IMG activity
Creation of sales Documents
Overview on Sales Doc Types
Overview on item categories and related IMG activities
Effects of Masters on Sales Documents
Special Functionalities in S & D
Creation Of Outbound delivery With And Without Order Reference
Collective Delivery document
Billing Documents Creation
Billing Doc Types
Delivery Related Billing
Posting to FI
Overview of Sales Documents
Overview on Cross-Selling
Overview on Rush Order
Effects of copy control in the Doc to flow
Designing of copy control
Creation of Report
Introduction to ABAP/4
What is ABAP?
Log on to SAP Environment
ABAP/4 Editor ( SE38 )
Steps for Creating a Program
Operators in ABAP
ABAP Dictionary Introduction
Data Dictionary Functions
Data Dictionary Objects
Data Base Tables
Table Maintenance Generator
Demo Classes At Your Convenience Training Methodology 90% Practical Course Duration 50-60 Hours Class Availability Weekdays & Weekends Schedule For Demo Class Call – +91-8983056789/7276756547
Email ID - firstname.lastname@example.org